Hem White Sage Tall Hexa
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
white sage garden sticks
White sage is made from the Salvia Apiana plant. Scientific research has shown that 94% of the bacteria in the room have been broken down after burning this herb. Smudging with white sage is a tradition among indigenous people from South America with the aim of cleansing the physical and spiritual environment. The goal is to cleanse negative energy (depression, lethargy, jealousy) and bacteria to improve the level of pure oxygen.
Benefits of white sage garden sticks
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scentss very quickly;
- Champion when it comes to purification;
- Masks unpleasant odors;
- Extra long incense sticks of more than 40 cm. ;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
|Burn Time||1-2 hours|