Hem White Musk Tall Hexa
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
Add a touch of vanilla to pure musk and smell how its powdery scent becomes softer and sweeter. It’s a satisfying combination. She smells terrestrial and almost woody. White musk is popular for studying or working. It is not predominant, but unconsciously she has an activating effect.
Benefits of white musk
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Extra long burning time of approx. 1 hour;
- Masks unpleasant odors with creamy aroma;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
|Burn Time||1-2 hours|