Hem 7 Chakra Incense Sticks Pouch
Order in a secured payment environment
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
Chakras are the energy centers in the physical and spiritual human body. These are located consecutively from your tailbone, in the pelvis just below the navel, the solar plexus under the sternum, in your chest at the heart, throat, between the eyebrows and above the crown. Each of these energy points play an important role in the body and therefore for its well-being. They influence body functions and emotions. Blockages within these energy centers can disrupt the free flow and so do the functions within your physical and spiritual body. This incense is aimed at restoring that balance and cleaning up the energy channels.
Benefits of 7 chakra incense
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Masks unpleasant odors;
- Restores balance in energy centers for body and mind;
- Extra long incense sticks of more than 40 cm .;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.