Hem Santa Muerte Hexa
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
Holy death incense
The American Natives’ God of Death lives on as Saints. He is also a patron saint of disadvantaged people, whom they can ask for favors. Santa Muerte incense represented the Holy Death in a mix of Sandalwood, Vanilla and Jasmine. This incense from the South American continent contains a touch of Oriental flowers. It’s a mood maker and a comfort during memorial ceremonies.
Benefits of santa muerte
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Masks unpleasant smells due to the smell of Oriental flowers;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
|Burn Time||1-2 hours|