Hem Sandal Cones
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
Hem sandalo Cones
Available per 12 units: 330 gram – 10 cones per unit.
A popular high quality alternative to incense sticks with burning time of approximately 20 minutes. HEM is one the largest incense producers and exports worldwide from Bangalore (India).
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
Holy sandal wood
With her divine fragrance, burning sandalwood brings everyone in ecstasy. The sweet wood scent reminds of sacred rituals and is pre-eminently the king of spiritual aromas. In cold days it warms your heart and it’s used to purify your house. Sandal incense cones are often used to meditate and find inner balance. It also stimulates intuition.
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Masks unpleasant odors;
- By burning the cones in a jar with sand, for example, it becomes easy to clean up the ash.