Hem Sandal Vanilla Hexa
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
Immerse yourself in the purifying effect of sandalwood. The aroma released by this burning sacred wood brings everyone in ecstasy with its divine character. The sweet wood scent reminds of sacred ceremonies and is pre-eminently the king of spiritual aromas. The scent of sweet creamy vanilla tunes cheerfully and positively and is pleasing to the senses.
Benefits of sandal vanilla
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Extra long burning time of approx. 1 hour;
- Sandalwood is a frequently used means of purifying the house;
- Masks unpleasant odors with creamy aroma;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
|Burn Time||1-2 hours|