Hem Sandalo Tall Hexa
Order in a secured payment environment
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
The aroma released from burning sandalwood brings everyone in ecstasy with its divine character. The sweet wood scent reminds of sacred ceremonies and is pre-eminently the king of spiritual aromas. Great for the colder days, but also used to clean the living environment. Sandal incense sticks are popular during meditation and find inner balance. It also stimulates the third eye, or intuition.
Benefits of sandalo tall
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Extra long burning time of approx. 1 hour;
- Sandalwood is a frequently used means of purifying the house;
- Masks unpleasant odors with aroma;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
|Burn Time||1-2 hours|