Hem Saint Therese Hexa
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
"This little path is my spirituality," said Convent Sister Saint Therese, born in 1873. She did the little things in life with full dedication and surrender, and her love for Jesus became a passion. This incense is composed of that thought: to walk the small paths with pleasure and attention. One of her well-known statements was that she wanted the roses to rain on earth. That’s why she is often depicted, surrounded by roses.
Benefits of Saint Therese
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Masks unpleasant odors quickly;
- Intense rose incense in short time;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
|Burn Time||1-2 hours|