Hem Saint Miraculeus Hexa
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
Saint Miraculous incense is composed to commemorate the Blessed Virgin in the following story. With Our Lady of the miraculous medals we refer to the apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary in 1830 in Paris. Catharina Labouré was a nun in the convent 'The Daughters of Love' and was awakened at night by her Angel Keeper because Mary called her. They met twice and Mary gives her the order to create a medal in which symbols such as the Cross, the heart of Jesus and Mary and the 'M' of Mary are processed. Anyone who carries this would receive grace and healing.
Benefits of saint miraculeus
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Masks unpleasant odors quickly;
- Extra long burning time of approx. One hour!;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
|Burn Time||1-2 hours|