Hem Sage Cones
Order in a secured payment environment
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
Hem sage Cones
Available per 12 units: 330 gram – 10 cones per unit.
A popular high quality alternative to incense sticks with burning time of approximately 20 minutes. HEM is one the largest incense producers and exports worldwide from Bangalore (India).
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
Sage is a sacred herb that is used for centuries by indigenous folks in North America for purification ceremonies. Hereby, not only the living environment, but also the mind with all her thoughts is cleaned. It is made from the Salvia Apiana plant and its silvery white leaves. The smell is spicy and strong. Moreover, it promotes visions, dreams and goals.
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Masks unpleasant odors;
- By burning the cones in a jar with sand, for example, it becomes easy to clean up the ash.