Hem Precious Lavender Cones
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
Hem Lavender Cones
Available per 12 boxes: 330 gram – 10 cones per box.
A popular high quality alternative to incense sticks. These pyramid-shaped incense cones have a burning time of approximately 20 minutes. They are directly originated from Bangalore (India). Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura.
A blend of natural ingredients and fragrances become the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances. The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
Back to nature: Lavender
Lavender is known for its freshness and soothing effects and often used for aroma therapy. Research has shown positive results achieved through the use of lavender, to relieve a restless feeling and to fall asleep relaxed. It’s a natural fragrance that is often used in oils, during meditation or massage and gives a welcoming aura.
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents in no-time;
- Masks unpleasant odors;
- By burning the cones in a jar with sand, for example, it becomes easy clean up the ash.