Hem Patchouli Vanilla Hexa
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
The sultryness of spicy patchouli has been serving in perfumes and oils for years. The smell is sultry, but pure and keeps insects at a distance. In addition, she works as an antidepressant. Patchouli's aroma is a blend of exotic floral scents that are calming at high doses and stimulating at low doses. Vanilla is creamy, sweet and tropical like a day in Madagascar. Vanilla soaks and works like a balm for the troubled soul. Moreover, it would raise creativity, as well as the ability to understand.
Benefits of Patchouli vanilla
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Patchouli strengthens the immune system and increases libido;
- Masks unpleasant odors;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
|Burn Time||1-2 hours|