Hem Patchouli Tall Hexa
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
For centuries Patchouli has been used to strengthen the immune system and increase libido. This incense brings you into fairytale spheres. The smell is sultry, but pure. It promises an evening full of romance. Patchouli aroma is a blend of exotic floral scents that are calming at high doses and erotically stimulating at low doses. In addition, she is a known antidepressant.
Benefits of patchouli
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Extra long burning time of approx. 1 hour;
- Keep insects at a distance;
- Masks unpleasant odors with fruity aroma;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
|Burn Time||1-2 hours|