Hem Palo Santo Hexa
Order in a secured payment environment
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
There are few people who do not find this a pleasant smell. Palo Santo is sacred wood, originating from areas of South America and has a rich spiritual fragrance. She is known for the sweet '' sacred '' aroma that is released when it’s burned. Palo Santo is often used to smudge: purifying your home from negative energy. For this, smudge bowls are used in which this wood can be burned and feathers with which the smoke that comes from it can be fluttered in the right direction.
Benefits of oriental palo santo
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Extra long burning time of approx. 1 hour;
- Palo Santo is pre-eminently a good companion during meditations;
- Masks unpleasant odors with fruity aroma;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
|Burn Time||1-2 hours|