Hem Orange Clove Hexa
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
Among the creatives, this combination is also called 'pomander'. This is an odor ball: a combination that you do not make quickly, but which is extremely popular in Asia. Not only in the culinary field, but also as an ambience maker in the house because of the eccentric smell that this duo produces. The intensely authentic scent of this spice is a favorite during autumn and winter time; the juicy citrus keeps the mood fresh and sweet.
Benefits of orange clove
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Clove keeps mosquitoes and flies at a distance;
- Masks unpleasant smells;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
|Burn Time||1-2 hours|