Hem Opium Tall Hexa
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
Be enchanted by Oriental Opium incense sticks with a blend of Asian spices and floral scents. An exotic and warm aroma that offers comfort and ecstasy. This fragrance is more effective on atmospheric evenings; to dream away or to touch deeply romantic. She is authentic, very present and gives self-confidence.
Benefits of oriental opium incense
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Extra long burning time of approx. 1 hour;
- Masks unpleasant odors with mystic aroma;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
|Burn Time||1-2 hours|