Hem Loban Hexa
Order in a secured payment environment
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
With olibanum in it’s a base, loban smells sacred: the holy fragrance of ritual ceremonies. The fragrance offers you emotional protection by making you less irritable. The aroma is strong and meant to bring everyone into meditative atmospheres. Almost hypnotic and like-mindedness among all those present.
Benefits of loban
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Loban is an ideal temple fragrance;
- Masks unpleasant smells;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
|Burn Time||1-2 hours|