Hem Lime Lemon Hexa
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
Enjoy this double citrus boost with lime lemon sticks. Great to burn after a big house cleaning, but also a very popular summer incense.
Refreshing when tired.
Benefits of Lime lemon
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Masks unpleasant odors;
- Repels mosquitoes and flies;
- Extra long incense sticks of more than 40 cm. ;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
|Burn Time||1-2 hours|