Hem Lavender Fennel Hexa
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
Lavender is fresh and sweet and is known for its calming and soothing effects on body and soul. Fennel is also known as a sedative for the body. For example, fennel tea is a common plant to relax the troubled intestines of babies. The combination of lavender and fennel is therefore very beneficial for the muscles and nerves.
Benefits of lavender fennel
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- For a peacefull night’s rest;
- Masks unpleasant odors;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
|Burn Time||1-2 hours|