Hem Lanka Cinnamon Hexa
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
cinnamon from sri lanka
Cinnamon is one of Sri Lanka's largest export products. Cinnamon is one of the herbs that brings a warm feeling without having to be consumed hot. Especially in autumn and winter a popular product for processing in food and drinks. She gives a cozy feeling and creates a feeling of togetherness
Benefits of lanka cinnamon
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Extra long burning time; approx. 1 hour.
- Masks unpleasant odors;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
|Burn Time||1-2 hours|