Hem Horus Eye Hexa
Order in a secured payment environment
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
The Horus' eye is an esoteric symbol of wisdom and knowledge, similar to the pineal gland. Horus is the Egyptian God of heaven. It stimulates a level of consciousness that is needed for insight. The basis of this fragrance is wood and musk and this together makes an intense incense smell.
Benefits of horus eye
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Masks unpleasant odors;
- The eye of horus protects against the Evil Eye
- Keep insects at a distance;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
|Burn Time||1-2 hours|