Hem Grape Fruit Hexa
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
hem grape fruit hexa
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
This delicious citrus variety provides a refreshing incense. The bitter is surrounded by the sweetness. This fruity aroma is very popular in the summer months. She’s not predominant, and yet present. This is an invigorating scent that allows you to easily and quickly mask unpleasant smells and creates a relaxed atmosphere.
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Masks unpleasant odors;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
|Burn Time||1-2 hours|