Hem Feng Shui Metal Hexa
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
hem Feng Shui fire hexa
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
Feng shui Fire
Feng Shui is the Chinese way of life that deals with the harmony between yin and yang. This healing art consists of the five elements earth, wood, fire, metal and water. The element metal represents adulthood. This manifests itself in the form of self-knowledge and self-control. This incense accompanies in critical reflexivity and in making the right decisions.
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Masks unpleasant odors;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
|Burn Time||1-2 hours|