Hem Cherry Almond Hexa
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
A sensual combination. The fruity aroma of nuts and freshly picked cherries rise and pass through your house. With this fragrant incense you are assured of an authentic exotic fragrance experience. The scent of almonds, made from almond oil, softens and reminds of almond cyrup. The sweetness of this is overcome by the freshness of glowing red cherries.
Benefits of cherry almond
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Masks unpleasant odors;
- A real summer incense;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
|Burn Time||1-2 hours|