Green Tree Buddhist Tantra Cones (10 pieces)
Order in a secured payment environment
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
This mix of different herbs and resins is composed with the aim to bring yourself and your surroundings in Buddhist harmony and balance. With her fresh sweet scent she creates well-being. A very suitable fragrance to accompany during yoga and meditation sessions.
A popular high quality alternative to incense sticks with burning time of approximately 20 minutes. Green Tree is one of the producers of handmade incense and exports directly from Bangelore (India).
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind..
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Masks unpleasant odors;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.