Goloka Nature's Nest Incense 15 grams
Order in a secured payment environment
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
A combination of herbs and resin, flowers and honey and fragrant oils make wonderfully scented Goloka aromas. A single incense stick has a burning time of on average 30-40 minutes. Nature's Nest has a sweet medium strong wood scent.
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
Plant the incense stick somewhere where it stands firmly, such as a bowl with rice or earth or use an incense holder. Light the tip of the stick with a match or lighter and wait until it ignites. You can leave it on for about 10 seconds and the flame will probably extinguish itself, if not: blow it out gently. The cinder will continue to glow red, so you know that the incense is burning. If it becomes axle gray, light it again. The odor is almost immediately released together with the smoke.
It’s the safest to burn the incense in a specially designed incense holder. Do not have a holder yet but you would like to purchase one? In the collection of Eastern Trading Agencies you will find countless incense holders/plates and incense boxes that are suitable for to use. These can be found in different colors, themes and different material types, for example from (mango) wood and aluminum to metal or copper.
Benefits of Goloka Incense
- Non-profit organization Goloka Sevan Trust is known for supporting charities;
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly that masks unpleasant odors;
- Restores balance in energy centers for body and mind;
- Extra long incense sticks of more than 40 cm.;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
|Burn Time||1-2 hours|