Darshan Hexa Incense
Order in a secured payment environment
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
Together with Nag Champa, Darshan is the most sold incense in the world. Bharath refers to India, where this popular incense is rolled by hand. At the base of this fragrance are sacred sandalwood, floral jasmine and vanilla.
This incense is taken in large quantities - this is, therefore, a box which contains six rolls. Because 1 roll contains 20 sticks, this means a total of 120 sticks.
Darshan – classic incense
Incense is found in the shapes of sticks, cones and grains and consist of resins and herbs, which give off a wonderful scent when you burn them.
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
Benefits of 7 chakra incense
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Masks unpleasant odors;
- Restores balance in energy centers for body and mind;
- Extra long incense sticks of more than 40 cm.;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
|Burn Time||1-2 hours|
|Measurements||25 x 3 x 9 cm|