Acupressure/ Shakti Mat Orange With Orange Spike (Buddha)
Order in a secured payment environment
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
Acupressure/ Shakti nek mat orange with spikes (buddha)
The purpose of acupuncture is to stimulate the nerves and circulation of the body through (pain) stimuli. This cure is known for the use of needles. Although the modern acupressure mat doesn’t contains needles, on the front side it’s covered with plastic spikes or acupressure points.
The back is decorated with a print of Buddha, which becomes visible when you turn the pillow.
You can gently let your back to rest gently on the spikes. This may feel uncomfortable in the beginning. As you get used to the feeling and try to relax, your body weight will spread evenly over the plastic spikes. As a result of the pressure on your skin, on your nerves and your bloodcirculation, you experience a natural feeling of 'high'.
Buddha symbolizes a deep philosophy that life is suffering and that there is an answer to this suffering. This answer can be found in enlightenment: the insight that is achieved through meditation and by living in the here and now. Judgmentlessness and nonviolence result from this.
Benefits spike mat
• Promotes effective sleep by deep relaxation;
• Helps the body to get rid of strained / stressed muscles;
• Stimulates blood circulation;
• Stop the headache;
• Gives an energy boost.