Hem Sandal-Rose Hexa
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. A blend of natural ingredients became the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
In its base, sandalwood is a wood scent that smells warm and sweet when it burns. She has a somewhat divine character and creates a spiritual aura that is reminiscent of ceremonies and rituals. In this incense you find the loving fragrance of roses, which opens the heart. That makes the aroma slightly more florid and airier. With these extra long incense sticks you can now enjoy this refined fragrance sensation even longer.
Benefits of sandal rose
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Extra long burning time of approx. 1 hour;
- Sandalwood is a frequently used means of purifying the house;
- Masks unpleasant odors with creamy aroma;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
|Burn Time||1-2 hours|