Hem Coconut Cones
Order in a secured payment environment
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
Hem Coconut Cones
Available per 12 boxes: 330 gram – 10 cones per box.
A popular high quality alternative to incense sticks. These pyramid-shaped incense cones have a burning time of approximately 20 minutes. They are directly originated from Bangalore (India). Here and in other parts of Asia, incense has been used for thousands of years for meditation, as a cleansing- or morning ritual, for marking an event or creating a divine or fresh aura. To burn the cones safely, we advice to use a little pot with sand or a special incense cone holder.
A blend of natural ingredients and fragrances become the basis for spicy, fresh, floral, wooden, powdery or sweet scents as almost transcendental odors. Decorate your house now with personally chosen divine fragrances.
The aromas are composed according to the principles of aromachology, which is the study of influence of odors on human behavior. It’s also the art of composing odors and evaluating their effects of body and mind.
Sweet coco water
Do you know a fragrance that is warm and fresh at the same time? The scent is extracted from the coconut itself and brings a well-groomed, hydrated feeling. Flurries of sweetness and natural refreshment fill the room as soon as you ignite the cones. You find a touch of spicy in the undertone.
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents in no-time;
- Masks unpleasant odors;
- By burning the cones in a jar with sand, for example, it becomes easy to clean up the ash.