Chandan Pyali Black
Order in a secured payment environment
- Largest incense assortment in Europe
- Delivery from stock within 48 hours
- Over 45 years of experience
- Incense and fragrances specialist
- We serve more than 5000 customers
Black Chandan pyali
The pyali is the most traditional burner and is also referred to as the teacup. This black incense burner is ceramic and made by hand. Chandan refers to Indian sandalwood.
It’s specially designed for the safe burning of incense cones or grains. It’s a simplistic design in a shiny color. The lid is removable. You burn incense cones or grains by putting them in the burner together with a burning coal and then cover it. The holy smoke will find its way through the holes. The benefit of using incense pellets is that you can mix scents up to your own taste.